How Do I Join The Template Club
- Choose a membership package and register a new user account at the site by clicking on the Join Now button.
- You will receive an email which includes an activation link to activate your new account.
- Once you have activated your new account you can log into the web site and make payment.
- After making payment you will receive an email to confirm your payment was successful.
- Your payment will now be reviewed and verified before access is granted to the member’s area.
- You will now have full access to the members area where you can download the new and existing Joomla templates.
|Membership Plan||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|Domain Template licenses||5||10||15|
|Access To All Templates|
|New Template Releases|
|Web Design Updates|
|Photoshop PSD Files|
|Helpdesk Ticket Support|
|Join Now||Join Now||Join Now|
Frequently Asked Questions
What support do you offer
We provide all customers with support via our help desk ticket system. To open a support ticket please log into the web site with your user name and password.
Can I still use the template after my template club membership has expired
You can still use the template on your web site after your membership has expired. You do not need to renew your membership or pay any extra costs.
Do you provide the Adobe Photoshop files
All the templates available for download at the web site come supplied with the original Adobe Photoshop files.
Can I remove the copyright from the design
You can remove the Joomladesigns.co.uk copyright link from the footer of the design. Some web sites will ask you to pay more to remove the copyright text. We allow you to remove the copyright text for free with no extra fees or money to pay as it’s included in the membership package we offer.